Glick Dental Scholarship Application Form
The following form is necessary to be eligible for the Glick Dental Scholarship. You can start the Application by clicking the button below. The questions asked on the form are available at the bottom of the page so you can prepare to complete the application.
Specific Appliation Questions
- Class Rank:
- List school organizations and activities in which you have participated and note offices which you have held:
- What outside school activities do you participate in such as church youth group, scouts, volunteer work, etc. and note any office held:
- List employment: (summer or other jobs that may bear on this application)
- Where do you plan you continue your education after high school?
- Have you been formally accepted at the institution listed above?
- In what field or major do you plan to study after high school?
- Please submit an original essay of no more than 3 or 4 paragraphs that outlines your thoughts as to why the reader should consider you for this scholarship.