About 85% of our patients are in excellent dental health and come to us because they have a cosmetic concern. Each of our doctors is well versed in all of the latest cosmetic techniques and materials and will tailor your treatment to your specific needs as well as your budget.
You can rely on Glick Dental Associates’ cosmetic dentistry services to give you a healthier, happier smile! Whether it’s perfecting your teeth or brightening them up, Glick Dental Associates can improve the appearance of one of your most important assets.
Our smile makeovers include tooth whitening, dental veneers, dental implants and more. We try to preserve as much of your natural tooth as possible while using state-of-the-art technology that can make your visit more comfortable and convenient and reduce your recovery time.
Glick Dental Associates’ cosmetic dentistry services can help you feel better about your smile by:
- Providing a comprehensive assessment of your smile and what can be done to improve it.
- Showing you before and after photos of actual patients who have undergone cosmetic dentistry.
- Recommending and demonstrating various procedures, accompanied by printed material you can review at home.
- Discussing financing or payment options to help manage the cost of this elective dentistry.
- Referring you to a specialist if you need further evaluation prior to cosmetic dentistry.
No one dental cosmetic modality works for every patient or every situation. Bonding, veneers and porcelain crowns each have advantages and disadvantages as well as specific ramifications for your particular dental cosmetic problem. It is important that the pros and cons of available materials and techniques are discussed in detail and that you are comfortable and informed before any treatment is started.
From Botox to Bonding, cosmetic collagen dermal fillers and all porcelain veneers, we can transform your smile almost overnight. We also offer the following services:
- Tray based gel whitening
- Botox™ / Juvederm™ to remove wrinkles and lines on the face
- Reshaping and minor movement of misaligned teeth
- Laser re-contouring and grafting of the gums
- Porcelain Veneers and Bonding
Our most common cosmetic procedures involve teeth whitening. This can be done through a variety of teeth whitening procedures, including in-office and at-home whitening. We also offer bonding, veneers, implants and braces. Let Glick Dental Associates help you smile with confidence!
Call Glick Dental Associates at 440-349-1400 for a Free consultation today.